Still getting pimples? I am. I thought when I reached a certain age, like when I discovered my first gray hair, that zits would be a thing of the past. But NO. And it seems like it’s one of the most common problems that women want help with.
Adult acne or the occasional blemish is a complicated issue and one that I won’t go into here except to offer two basic suggestions. You need a clean/green, effective skincare routine that you use consistently; and you need to be eating a healthy diet.
Here I want to give you some easy topical home remedies to zap those zits. I’ve tried them all and they all work.
- fresh lemon juice dabbed on the blemish with a cotton swab 2-3 times a day
- apple cider vinegar used the same way
- essential oils – tea tree or lavender used the same way
- apply a clay mask to the zit and leave it on over night
- apply a good quality honey to the blemish, cover loosely with a band-aid and leave it on over night
FYI – if you want to purchase an amazing product that really does the job, check out Organic Blemish Treatment by Facial Freedom. ingredients: organic witch hazel, organic tea tree oil, organic lavender oil Witch hazel is the carrier that provides antiseptic qualities, tea tree essential oil is a topical antibiotic and lavender works as natural anti-inflammatory. Available at If a Goddess Wore Makeup $10
To your health and beauty!